Hey !!, are you looking for International Phone Number Formats? If yes, then this is the right place to find out about the International Number Formats.
It is important to know the zip code where you want to send a parcel so there I will help you to find the zip code.
So read this article to know details about International Number Formats and If you want to call a specific country, how will you do this.
International Phone Number Format
International phone numbers are formatted using the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) E. 164 standard. This standard specifies that phone numbers should be formatted as:
[+][country code][subscriber number including area code]
For example, a US phone number (country code +1) would be formatted as +1-xxx-xxx-xxxx, where “x” represents the phone number digits. Similarly, a UK phone number (country code +44) would be formatted as +44-xx-xxx-xxxxx
It is important to note that while the ITU E. 164 standard provides a general framework for formatting international phone numbers, each country may have its own specific phone number format and rules.
Examples: Types of Formats of a Country Phone Number
There are several different formats for phone numbers in different countries. Some examples include:
- In the United States, phone numbers are formatted as (xxx) xxx-xxxx, where x is a digit.
- In Canada, phone numbers are formatted as xxx-xxx-xxxx, where x is a digit.
- In the United Kingdom, phone numbers are formatted as xxxx xxxx, where x is a digit.
- In Germany, phone numbers are formatted as +49 xxxx xxxxxxx, where x is a digit.
- In China, phone numbers are formatted as +86 xxxx xxxx xxxx, where x is a digit.
- In India, phone numbers are formatted as +91 xxxx xxxx xxx, where x is a digit.
- In Australia, phone numbers are formatted as +61 xxxx xxx xxx, where x is a digit.
Keep in mind that these are just a few examples, and phone number formats can vary depending on the country or region.
If you have liked this article, then you can share it with friends and family so that they do not ever get such a problem. If you have any problem with any part of this article, or you want any more information related to the billing zip code, then tell me in the comment box, and I will surely reply to you.
Thank You !!