Hey, do you want to know How to Find a USPS Tracking Number?
If Yes, then this is the right place to find out the ways to find your USPS Tracking Number if you lost USPS tracking number.
So read this article completely to know the ways to find a USPS tracking number and I have explained step-by-step.
How to Find a USPS Tracking Number
Here are the steps to find a USPS tracking number:
- Check your USPS shipping confirmation email. The tracking number should be included in the email sent to you when the package was shipped.
- Check the bottom peel-off portion of your USPS tracking label. The tracking number is typically located above the barcode.
- Check the receipt or invoice for your package. The tracking number should be listed on the receipt or invoice given to you when you shipped the package.
- If you still can’t find the tracking number, check your online account with USPS, if you have one. You can log in and view the tracking information for all of your recent packages.
- If you still don’t have the tracking number, contact the sender of the package or USPS customer service for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the tracking number.
Please note that the tracking information may take a day or two to appear after the package is shipped.
If you have liked this article, then you can share it with friends and family so that they do not ever get such a problem. If you have any problem with any part of this article, or you want any more information related to the billing zip code, then tell me in the comment box, and I will surely reply to you.
Thank You !!